Dr. Tyler Wynne
I enjoy working with patients and being able to solve their dental problems. Often times people are nervous about going to the dentist, some have had bad experiences, and others have been to dental offices that weren’t inviting and friendly. I’m here to help you, to make your visits comfortable and enjoyable, and to provide top-notch dental care for you, your family and your friends. I not only want to make sure you have the dental health you deserve, I want to be able to give you the smile you always wanted, and to do so in a caring and comfortable environment you deserve. I look forward to meeting you, hearing about your dental goals, helping you achieve optimal oral health, and enhancing your quality of life with many smiles in the years ahead.
A little about me personally:
I grew up in Cary, NC and graduated from Temple University and The University of North Carolina School of Dentistry, where I am now also an Adjunct Professor. My father is a highly trained and skilled dentist and has been an invaluable mentor to me. As an aside, I do have a life outside of dentistry! Having competed as a Division I tennis player at Temple University, I enjoy tennis, golf, cycling, traveling to new places, and spending time with family and friends.
Continuing learning and education is important to me to be able to stay current with the latest advancements and to be able to provide my patients with the highest quality care. I have pursued extensive advanced training courses so I am able to deliver the most up to date biocompatible, comprehensive functional and aesthetic dentistry to my patients.
- Adjunct Faculty at UNC School of Dentistry
- Scholar of The Dawson Academy
- Fellow of The International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics
- Fellow of The Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of The American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Regular contributor to leading national and international professional publications: Dentistry Today, Inside Dentistry, Oral Health
- Accredited Member of The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Member of The American Dental Association
- Member of The North Carolina Dental Society
- Editorial Board Member of REALITY
Dr. Wynne is an internationally published dentist who is committed to contributing to the profession and regularly publishes case report articles focusing on aesthetics in leading professional journals: Dentistry Today, Inside Dentistry, and Oral Health. He is an accredited member of The American Society for Dental Aesthetics (one the youngest dentists ever to receive this accreditation) and is a Fellow of The International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics.